I was "doing math homework" this whole Saturday! How lame. I really can't bear math though; learning polar stuff is just so useless for me and makes me upset.
Anyways, so now that I finished/gave up on the rest of the week's homework that I had pushed back for this weekend, I decided I'd read the first chapter of our Lit parallel reading, The Poisonwood Bible. However...I realize now that I've only gotten through the foreword. And then I realized I've recently been reading the foreword for all the books I read. And before, I never read those things. My mindset was to just skip the part before the actual story.
Does that mean I'm growing up? Becoming...oh no...more MATURE?! If so...gross! I wanna be young always, and then just die randomly. Sigh. Oh well. Haha.
OH NOooOOooS. 'ESTHER' AND 'MATURE' ONLY GO IN ONE SENTENCE WHEN THERES A 'IS NOT' BETWEEN THOSE WORDS!! THIS IS SO FRIGHTENING. heheheheheh jkay we are so cool.
ReplyDeleteYou may become old, but you'll never grow up!
ReplyDelete:D