Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rain and Bows


If I just lay here,

would you lie with me and just forget the world?


:)

The sun is shining and the tree branches wave in the slight breeze, alternating the patterns of light that glow through the window into my room where I am typing this entry! Ahaha.


I need to go outside now and talk to some trees so that they might give me my Pipa. I hope Lilac doesn't toss her out and become responsible for my death after I waste away from a broken heart. Oh my. Then again, Lilac isn't some mean older brother or anything, so I think I'm safe for now.


Anyways, I've spent the whole day downloading music onto iTunes. I don't really have anything to say right now.


Except that I love rain and bows. And I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment